1. Oscillators based on Piezo Filter.
2. Voltage-controlled oscillator.
3. High stability oscillator.
4. Avalanche-mode transistor oscillator.
5. Oscillator based on FET.
6. Oscillator based on unijunction transistor.
7. Low power consumption oscillator circuit.
8. Harmonic xtal oscillator.
10. RF RC oscillator.
11. Sine wave oscillator.
12. Bias and erase oscillator circuit for typerecorder.
13. Bias and erase oscillator circuit for typerecorder.
14. Bias and erase oscillator circuit for typerecorder.
15. HF RC oscillator based on emitter-coupled logic gate.
16. Oscillator based on difference of xtal's frequencis.
XtalF1 = 27 mHz, xtalF2 = 27.5 mHz, Fout = 27.5 mHz - 27 mHz = 500 kHz.
17. HF oscillator.
18. RC oscillator.
19. Audio generator.
20. Vibrating fishing rod for ice fishing.
P1 - electromagnet made of relay, filled with AWG 26, Rcoil=2.4...2.6 Ω. MP42, MP37 - old germanium transistors.
21. Relaxation oscillator.
22. Relaxation oscillator.
23. Oscillator based on analog of lambda-diode.
24. RC oscillator based on Schmitt trigger.
25. RC oscillator with variable duty-cycle based on Schmitt trigger.
26. Oscillators based on Piezo Filter.
27. Electronic micrometer.
28. One transistor oscillator.
30. LC oscillator with op amp.
|HOME||Oscillators - part 2||Oscillators - part 3||Oscillators - part 4|