1. Inductance meter circuit.
2. Inductance meter based on 7000 logic gates.
3. Capacitance meter with one-shot 74121.
4. Inductance meter circuit as add-on for frequency counter.
5. Capacitance meter based on 7400 logic gates.
6. Capacitance meter uses 7400 logic gates and 3x7490 binary counters.
7. Inductance / capacitance meter .
8. Antenna current meter.
9. Sensitive millivoltmeter.
10. L, C meter based on IC 4000 series.
11. L, C meter based on IC 7400 series.
12. HF rectifier voltmeter.
13. Capacitance meter based on 7400 logic gates.
14. AC voltmeter with linear scale.
15. X-ray - photometer.
It uses cadmium-sulfide photoresistor as X-ray sensor.
16. Nonlinear double T-shaped bridge.
17. AC voltmeter with linear scale.
18. How to measure impedance of antenna.
1. Set the signal-generator to measurement frequency, and set the switch S to the "1" position.
2. Set the antenna for the same frequency by the variable inductance L until the ammeter A displays the maximum current Im.
3. Then set the switch to the "2" position, and with the variable capacitor C get the maximum value of the ammeter A.
4. Now adjust the potentiometer R until the ammeter A displays the maximum current Im again.
Value of R in this position is equal to the impedance of antenna Rr at the measurement frequency. Radiated power of antenna is:
Pr = Im2 x Rr
19. Add-on for frequency counter for inductance measurement.