1. Duty-cycle to dc converter.
2. Frequency divider (Fin<200мГц; IC's - MC10137 and 7400).
3. Replacement for Lambda-diode.
4. Voltage limiter.
5. Frequency doubler circuit diagram.
6. Triangle-wave Generator.
7. Frequency comparator circuit diagram. (with IC's 74121 and 7474)
8. Analog of DIAC circuit schematic.
9. Comparator with two edges.
10. Frequency divider.
11. Buffer/inverter gate made of the trigger CD4013.
12. Circuit finding difference of two frequencies and phase detector circuit.
13. Contact bounce eliminator circuit.
14. Narrow bandpass filte.
15. Current stabilizer for Zener diode.
16. Restore signal by DC.
17. Phase changer with constant amplitude of signal at output.
18. Phase filter circuit.
19. Edge detection circuit diagram.
20. Frequency comparator circuit diagram.
21. Comparator-monostable multivibrator based on LM139 voltage comparator .
22. Monostable multivibrator with wide range of pulses (CD4000).
23. Monostable multivibrator doubles number of pulses (CD4000).
24. Monostable multivibrator based on inductor (CD4000).
25. Monostable multivibrator based on inductor (CD4000).
26. Monostable multivibrator based on inductor and trigger (CD4000).
27. Duty-cycle indicator circuit.
If Duty-cycle=50% then U1=U2.
28. Analog of zener diode with low operating voltage.
29. Synchronous detector.
30. Output stage of phase detecto.
31. Gyrator circuit.
32. Detector of the frequency. (CD4000)
33. Regenerative filter circuit.
34. Comparator-monostable multivibrator.
35. Filter for carrier frequency.
36. Voice frequency doubler circuit.
37. Notch filter with Q multiplier circuit.
38. Flashes lights based on neon lamps circuit diagram.
39. Output stage of a DC to DC converter circuit.
40. Simple ADC with potential divider circuit based on CD4000 series. See details
41. Simple ADC with current summator circuit based on CD4000 series. See details
42. 3D image on the screen of the oscilloscope.