1. Schmitt trigger circuit diagram.
2. Audio compressor.
3. Comparator with level-dependent hysteresis.
4. Capacitive sensor.
5. Voltage to current converter.
6. Bridge with current stabilisation circuit.
7. Two-terminal circuit with negative resistance.
8. Window comparator circuit diagram.
9. Phase detector circui.
10. Switch mode phase detectors.
11. Balanced phase detector circuit diagram.
12. High Input Impedance AC Amplifier.
13. Trigger based on opto-isolator circuit schematic.
14. Frequency doubler.
15. Stepper motor controller based on IC 7474 circuit schematic.
16. Stepper motor working in synchronous mode.
17. Triangular wave to sine wave converter.
18. Bidirectional intercom circuit.
19. Frequency divider with variable division ratio.
20. Sawtooth wave to sine wave converter circuit.
21. Changing band of variable capacitor by transformer.
22. Welding transformer circuit diagram.
23. Metal detector circuit.
24. Superregenerative metal detector circuit.
25. Sensitive capacitive sensor circuit.
26. Voltage to frequency converter.
27. Regenerative capacitance multiplier.
28. Equalization of output resistance.
29. Wien bridge notch filter circuit schematic.
30. Compensate capacity load to avoid self-excitation.
31. Notch filter circuit.
32. Notch filter based double T-shaped bridge circuit.
33. Adjustable notch filter circuit based on bridge differential unit.
34. Notch filter circuit.
35. Active notch filter circuit.
36. Notch filter circuit with Wien-Robinson bridge.
37. Notch filter circuit.
38. Adjustable notch filter circuit.
39. Adjustable notch filter circuit.
40. Variable capacitor based on Op-Am.
41. Phase modulator based on op-amp.
42. Increasing amplitude of single pulse.
43. Equivalent of resistor with high resistance.
44. Resonant filter based on rejection filter.
45. Resistance to period converter circuit.
46. Sine wave to sawtooth wave converter.
47. Frequency divider based on DIAC.
48. Nonlinear sawtooth wave to sine wave converter.
49. Sine wave former circuit diagram.
50. Regenerative notch filter circuit.
51. Replacement of the high-resistance feedback resistor on a low resistance.
52. Sawtooth wave to sine wave converter circuit.
53. Voltage to current converter.
54. Neutralization feedthrough capacitance.
55. Regenerative frequency divider circuit.