61. FET oscillator circuit.
62. DC-DC converter for LED.
63. Metal detector.
It needs MW radio to receive signal.
64. Transistor oscillators in barrier mode.
It works with very low power supply.
65. Relaxation oscillators with DIAC.
66. Xtal oscillator.
67. LC oscillator.
68. Harmonical xtal oscillator circuit.
It uses 5.6 mHz xtal to produce 28 mHz (fifth harmonic).
69. Xtal oscillator with op-amp.
70. Oscillator for ultrasonic transducer.
71. LC oscillator with serial tank.
72. Xtal oscillator based on Zener diode.
73. Xtal oscillator with op-amp.
74. Oscillator with inductor.
75. RC oscillator 50Hz, based opamp.
76. Sine-wave oscillator circuit.
77. Harmonical xtal oscillator circuit.
78. Pearson–Anson oscillator circuit with DIAC.
79. RC oscillator.
80. Xtal oscillator with op-amp.
81. Sine-wave oscillator.
82. LC oscillator with op-amp.
83. LC oscillator based on op-amp.
84. Ultra low distortion audio oscillator circuit schematic.
85. Sine-wave oscillator with frequency adjustment.
86. Audio oscillator.
87. RC oscillator for DC-DC converter.
88. Oscillator for efficient DC-DC converter.
89. Xtal oscillator with amplitude stabilization.
90. Sine-wave generator with frequency adjustment.
91. Oscillator for transmitter.
92. Sine-wave oscillator based on analogical multiplier.
|ÍÎÌÅ||Oscillators - part 1||Oscillators - part 2||Oscillators - part 4||MAIN PAGE|