1. VCO circuit.
2. VCO circuit.
3. Emitter coupled multivibrator.
4. Serial multivibrator.
5. Serial multivibrator.
6. Complementary multivibrator.
7. Flashing LEDs.
8. Modified Clapp oscillator with low distortion.
9. Oscillator based on 555 timer with duty cycle adjustment.
10. Sine-wavw oscillator.
11. Oscillator with transformer in feedback circuit.
12. VCO based on 7400 series.
13. VCO based on 7400 series.
14. Xtal oscillators for low frequency.
It works with low-frequency crystals; IC - 7400
15. Xtal oscillators with current sources.
16. Xtal tank-free oscillators works on harmonics.
With min value of C4 it oscillates on 3rd harmonic, with C4=max - oscillates on main harmonic
17. Push-pull oscillator based on current sources.
18. Wien-Robinson sine wave oscillator.
19. Crystal oscillator.
20. Crystal oscillator with wide range of frequency adjustment.
21. Push-pull LC oscillator.
22. Bridge circuit of RC oscillator.
23. Harmonic xtal oscillator in barrier mode.
24. Marx oscillator.
25. Amplitude-stable heterodyne circuit diagram.
26. Ground Penetrating Radar, (GPR) transmitter.
27. LC oscillator with amplitude stabilisation.
28. Staircase generator based on diodes and op-amp.
29. Sine-wave oscillator with emitter-coupled transistors.
|HOME||Oscillators - part 1||Oscillators - part 2||Oscillators - part 3|